INDUSTRY INSTITUTE PARTNERSHIP CELL (IIPC)
The objectives of IIPC are -
Internship and Counseling Assistance
- To assist students at the required stages of their programme for internship.
- Deliver career coaching/advising/counseling services in association with industry/alumni mentors, through a range of approaches including group appointments; workshops and other programs, organized by IIPC in association with Placement Office, PSG Tech Alumni Association and PSG STEP.
Connecting and Linking
- To connect the students to the internal and external constituents namely Faculty, Alumni, Government agencies and Industry; create awareness on various career paths and enable them to take up internships based on their interests.
- Serve as liaison between students, professors who are working on current national relevant issues as well as the industries that are willing to collaborate in addressing these challenges.
- To record and disseminate information pertaining to internships including student data, internship process outcomes, industry details and any other relevant information and compile the information into broad or specialized reports.
- To facilitate evidence based decision making in guiding continuous improvement efforts towards assisting the students in their internships.
- Post appropriate content to disseminate information on major initiatives and research findings happening in the institution, new courses, technology breakthroughs and innovation.
Coordinator-IIPC & Professor-ECE Department,
PSG College of Technology.